Saturday, December 13, 2008

First Timer (blogging that is)

Well I guess this blog post title really sums it up. This is my first post so your guess is as good as mine as to how this blog will turn out in the end. I have decided to follow my brothers lead on this endeavor. My brother, who is older, (I had to add this vital statistic) started a blog a few years ago http://wwwpaulsworld.blogspot.com/and it always peaked my curiosity how he is able to express what's happening in his life to everyone with access to the internet. The more I thought about it I realized this may be just the thing for helping me to deal with certain stresses in my life. Don't get me wrong, I love my life it's just that at times, like everyone else, I start to feel a little overwhelmed with everything that is going on. Anyway, we'll see if blogging works as well for me as it does for my bro. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll see you again.

Chris

8 comments:

  1. Hey bro! Glad to see ya here. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do. It's cheaper than a therapist too!

    I'll be looking in on ya, so I hope you keep this thing updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pauls Brother. I USED to be Pauls FAVORITE blogger, but I think I have been replaced....WELCOME to blogdome...its a nice place to hang your hat, and sometimes the pictures are real pretty too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mom. Paul mentions you quite a bit. All good things, just incase you're wondering. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris, Paul said we had to add you or he'd hurt us! Yes, I'm the resident nark! =)~~

    Welcome to blogland! ~Angie ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of bloggerhood! Guess who sent me over...Yep.. your brother who claims he is the better looking one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jinxie, Angie and Vote for stopping by. Hopefully I will be able to to live down to Pauls rep.

    ReplyDelete